Off-Page SEO Best Practices
- Posted by Apple Pie Design
- On March 2, 2019
- 0 Comments
When it comes to SEO strategies, I like to categorize my thinking for them majorly into 2 categories; on-page, and off-page optimization. On-page optimization entails any efforts done on the website to enhance its chances of being ranked at the top (ie. proper key words, titles, images, etc.), while off-page optimization efforts are done outside of the website. Often, off-page include link building and networking, although they aren’t limited to that alone. Off-page SEO strategies matter a lot even in 2016, and they are highly effective and recommended.
- Social networking sites are still an effective way to pull traffic to your website in 2016. Join sites like Twitter, Facebook, Linked In, Google+, and such like.
- It is important to post as many articles as you can in online article directories. The articles must contain unique and informative content. I like to advise making use of long titles that are catchy. Monthly submissions always work great.
- Share videos related to your products or brand on popular video sharing sites. The video doesn’t actually have to do with your specific product; the trick is to share a video that has the ability to go viral, and be shared often.
- Lastly, you can’t afford not to make use of links in 2016. The trick in using links are to use quality links. In other words, it is better to have better but fewer links, than to have numerous links but that are useless in as far as helping you reach more people is concerned.
Off-page SEO tips and tricks can still play a very helpful role in 2016, you can make use of them to ensure that your site gets ranked on top of all popular search engines.
Change Your Off-Page SEO Strategy
The battle for online ranking continues to get more intense. One of the oldest tricks in the books of SEO has been off-page SEO strategy. These are strategies that have been proven to help market your site, help in building an online reputation, and also help you get ranked on top of search engines. Below are some off-page SEO strategies that you should consider revising, knowing about, or trying out.
- Social networking sites; in 2016, you should consider being a member of popular networking sites like Google+, Orkut (social networking website owned and operated by Google), LinkedIn, and so on so forth. This is a way to expand your online networks, share things with the online community, and by so doing, you’re basically helping build a solid online reputation.
- Blogs; blogs are a powerful way to promote your brand. You can write a blog about your company, brand, products, and while at it, ensure that you use informative and unique content. You can go ahead and promote your blogs on blog search engines and blog directories. You can also comment on other related blogs, and leave links to direct readers to your very own blogs.
- Search Engine Submissions; you should also consider trying to submit your site to popular search engines. These include Google, MSN, Yahoo, Alexa, to mention but a few. It doesn’t cost you anything but your time when submitting your website into their listings.
- Link Baiting; It is common practice to copy or publish content and news from other sites, to your own blog or website. Once you have done this, always remember to place the reference URL link for that site. If your content meets the threshold, you can let others use your links too, which is a sure way to enhance the popularity of your link.
Quick Tips for Good Off-Page SEO
- Write quality content with catchy titles
- Plan the submissions monthly
- Build only quality links not quantity
- Engage socially
- Daily networking
- Monthly News Release Distribution
Make use of the above easy tips to change your off-page SEO strategy in 2016, and you’ll surely witness positive results.